Dirty Rigger™ Phoenix Heat Resistant Glove
An outstanding glove! Heat resisting leather on palm and fingers, with full Nomex® heat and flame resistant lining thoughout the glove.
The addition of Kevlar® double-stitching ensures the Phoenix Glove is one of the toughest in the Dirty Rigger range.
Ideal for focusing theatre lighting, follow spot operators or any thing that involves holding items that are to hot to hold with your bare hands.
- Nomex® IIIA heat and flame resistant lining.
- ID tag on wrist strap.
- Kevlar® double stitching.
- Double layer, heat resistant leather in key wear areas.
- Palm comfort pads.
- Extra-long wrist cuff for extended protection.
- EN407 : 2004 Clause 2 Contact Heat – Performance Level 2
To find your approximate size, measure from the outer side of your hand (point A) to the inner side (point B).
6-7cm = XX Small (Dirty Rigger XS Range only)
7-8cm = X Small (Dirty Rigger XS Range only)
8cm = Small
9cm = Medium
10cm = Large
11.5cm = X Large
12.5cm = XX Large
We understand that every hand is different, so if your glove doesn't fit, simply return it in unused condition and we will happily exchange or refund your purchase.